Kraklin commented on my 'Who is Breevok?' thread:
Who knows whether its just a camper returning from a break or what - but it got me thinking
*NOTE* R2R update later today - was holding out for the elusive 1000g but have slowed down in the mid 800's.
Interesting that you mention it as I am having the same thoughts as well.Intersting indeed :) - you will be aware I named the server (rexxar) which I am doing my Rags to Riches experiment. Whether its coincidence or not I dont know - but within a day of that post going public, I noticed that my resale bids were being out bid very quickly.
It seems as hard as you try to keep something secret, it is bound to be slipped through if you accidently release a screenshot without covering one of your characters names etc.
If someone really wanted to find out my server they could find it eventually. And I don't have a way to avoid this since I make videos as well.
I am so established in my niches however that if someone decided to come compete with my starting from scratch it would take weeks and I may have moved onto other markets by then.
Who knows whether its just a camper returning from a break or what - but it got me thinking
*NOTE* R2R update later today - was holding out for the elusive 1000g but have slowed down in the mid 800's.
2 comments:
I was very sad to see that you are on rexxar, as I'm doing very much the same thing, and unfortunately on the same server. I suspect you're going to do it much better than myself though, so if Gnomedeplume ever shakes his fist in anger at Breevok, you now know why ;).
Tim - the realm is all yours my friend. I havent been near the AH there since the experiment finished :)
Post a Comment