Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Poll - Auctions Houses - which to you use to make gold?

This is a quick and easy poll to start the year.

I'm interested in which of the AHs my readers are utilising. It's also going to allow me to do some rough demographics of my readers as well - but ultimately this is a poll about auction houses that you utilise to make gold.

There are of course three AHs on each server - the Alliance, the Horde and the Neutral. So the poll asks:

Which of the three Auction Houses do you use to make gold?

Personally I use the Alliance and the Horde AHs. The only time I use the Neutral AH is to transfer goods from one side to another. So for me I would choose Alliance/Horde not Alliance/Horde/Neutral - because I dont actually use the Neutral AH to make gold - its merely a tool. If you select that you use the Neutral AH you should be using it to sell for profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment