Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend observations



1. Firstly arctic fur price makes me laugh. Suddenly its feasible to make 100% profit buying borean leather and trading it up to arctic fur on alliance side - 200% profit if I flick over to the horde. Its interesting that of all the 3.3 money making schems this was not predicted by many. What a shame saronite hasnt been as equally profitable.I'd recommend a check of your servers prices.

2. Snowfall ink prices just went mad - but the faires just around the corner (31st Jan - 6th Jan) so keep an eye on eternal life prices as well.

3.The AH is the goblins dream late on a sunday or first thing monday. For some reason people farm on weekends (when I would think it would be a good time to raid?) and then dump it all on the AH - why why why? Oh well - their loss is my gain.

4. Glyphs are such fickle things - I wish I could see a pattern in the sales - sure there are ones that sell all the time - but out of the blue you'll sell dozens of one that's never sold before. I just presume that EJs come up with some new permutation - but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment