...just a quick rant today - directed at the ever increasing number of bloggers who are whinging about all aspects of the new LFG system.
All I can say is - get over yourselves.
FFS the majority of these whiners surely cant be running heroics anymore for triumphs - if you havent got a small mountain of these emblems on all your toons then what the hell have you been doing for the past month?
You are running heroics now for one or more of a very limited number of reasons:
1. For Emblems of Frost - well you do this once a day - and if you have to work for it then good, or are your so far up yourself that you everything must be perfect? So the tank is chain pulling and couldn't hold agro if he was the only person in the instance. So the DPS is standing in the fire and screaming 'gogogo'. So the healer could heal better using bandages. So what?
If you don't like the group - then leave the party. Trust me - your sense of self importance is not justified.
2. Gearing up - remember when we all had to work for gear? Or are you one of those spoilt brats that got everything they ever wanted just by making mummy and daddy feel guilty?
3. For fun - well if you are doing it for fun, enjoy the challenge of a less than perfect situation. You are getting lazy anyways - and it shows when you are actually facing harder content.
I have lost a lot of respect for a number of bloggers over the past few days - ultimately if you don't like running these random PUGs - dont. Simple as that.

3 comments:
I know what you are saying. Somehow writing a blog entitles you to post ANY and ALL of your thoughts.... well guess what, some of them aren't worthy to be posted and read by others.
Save the negativity and mean stuff for political blogs. This is a video game! Write about how much fun you're having!
Hahhahaha
hahahahahah
hahahaha
::cuddles this post:: Yes, I totally just stole that from Amber.
Also, I don't mind people using their blogs to vent, I really don't. But my reaction everytime is... it's a game. If it's not fun then... uhm, stop doing it?
Venting about bad groups and puggers is fun. Reading about them can be fun too. Sure, I've got a mountain of emblems, but I still like to challenge myself to have the fastest/best runs. (keeping score in minutes spent per emblem) When someone comes in, ruins a group and/or blames someone who wasn't sucking, they get kicked and complained about later.
Post a Comment