My last poll closed on Christmas Day and I havent reported on it yet...
This time I asked: What's the best thing about 3.3. so far?
Only 19 responses were placed this time:
So we have two clear winners - the new 'looking for group' system and the gold making opportunities. Unfortuately these two can't be utilised together (oh how wonderful it would be to be able to trade and barter across realms!).
For me personally - although I've enjoyed the new LFG ystem it has come with some drawbacks. The new heroics are now as dull as all the other heroics (although HoR is still challenging as a healer).
New gear is always nice (but expensive - oh the price of gems!). The new ICC raids are still somewhat of a mystery to me - as my guild hasnt really ventured forth into there much yet.
As for making money... well of course this would be my response of choice - and 3.3 did bring many opportunities - although I admit I missed the boat on gems. I guess the 20% of you who chose 'Other' in Poll Three really are the bright sparks here!
This time I asked: What's the best thing about 3.3. so far?
Only 19 responses were placed this time:
So we have two clear winners - the new 'looking for group' system and the gold making opportunities. Unfortuately these two can't be utilised together (oh how wonderful it would be to be able to trade and barter across realms!).
For me personally - although I've enjoyed the new LFG ystem it has come with some drawbacks. The new heroics are now as dull as all the other heroics (although HoR is still challenging as a healer).
New gear is always nice (but expensive - oh the price of gems!). The new ICC raids are still somewhat of a mystery to me - as my guild hasnt really ventured forth into there much yet.
As for making money... well of course this would be my response of choice - and 3.3 did bring many opportunities - although I admit I missed the boat on gems. I guess the 20% of you who chose 'Other' in Poll Three really are the bright sparks here!

No comments:
Post a Comment